This privacy notice provides information on how Avatar Ticket BV collects and processes your personal data when you visit our website.
1.Important information and who we are
Avatar Ticket BV, with its registered seat in 2000 Antwerp, Catharina Pepijnstraat 7, Belgium, company number: 0772679630 ("Avatar BV"), is the controller and responsible for your personal data.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice or our data protection practices, please contact Privacy@avatarticket.com
Full name of legal entity: Avatar Ticket BV
Email address: Privacy@avatarticket.com
Postal address: 2000 Antwerp, Catharina Pepijnstraat 7, Belgium
2.The data we collect about you
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name and surname, username or similar identifier, e-mail address
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website
3. How we use your personal data
We have set out below, in a table format, a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
|Purpose/Activity||Type of data||Lawful basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest|
|To sign up on our website||Identity||Necessary for the performance of the contract to which data subject is a party i.e., in order you to be able see the live stream as well as to pay for the above-mentioned service.|
|To register you as a recipient of our newsletter||Identity (only e-mail address)||Necessary for our legitimate interests (to deliver our newsletter if you opted-in)|
|To administer and protect our business and this website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance,support, reporting and hosting of data)||Technical Usage||Necessary for our legitimate interests (for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security, to prevent fraud and in the context of a business reorganization or group restructuring exercise)|
|To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences||Technical Usage||Necessary for our legitimate interests (to define types of visitors/customers for our products and services, to keep our website updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy)|
4.How we share your personal data
You agree that we have the right to share your information with selected third parties including:
- public authorities (including judicial and police authorities);
- our professional advisors (e.g. lawyers);
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site
We will also disclose your information to third parties:
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your information in order to comply with any legal obligation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Avatar BV, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with public authorities (including judicial and police authorities) in the event of, for example, a cyber security incident;
- if that is appropriate to achieve any of the purposes set out in section 3 of this Privacy Notice.
5. How long will you use my personal data for?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements. We may retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or other requirements.
6. International transfers
We will transfer your information to a destination outside the European Economic Area (the EEA), if that is appropriate (i) to achieve any of the purposes set out under section 3 and/or (ii) to disclose your information to a third party in accordance with section 4 of this Privacy Notice.
If we transfer your information outside of the EEA, we will make sure that your information is protected by the following safeguards:
- the laws of the country to which your information is transferred ensure an adequate level of data protection (Article 45 GDPR); or
- the transfer is subject to data protection clauses approved by the European Commission (Article 46 GDPR)
If you wish to receive more information relating to the transfers of your information and/or the safeguards that have been implemented (including on how to receive a copy thereof), you can contact us through the contact details set out in section 1.
7. Your legal rights
You have certain rights regarding the information we hold about you. These rights can be exercised by contacting us as set out below:
- you have the right to access the information we keep about you – this is because we want you to be aware of the information we have about you and to enable you to verify whether we process your information in accordance with the applicable data protection laws and regulations;
- you have the right, under certain circumstances, to block or suppress further use of your information. When the processing is restricted, we can still store your information, but we can no longer use it;
- if your information is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to request the rectification of your information;
- you have the right, under certain circumstances, to request the deletion or removal of your information from our systems;
- you have the right to lodge a complaint about the way we handle or process your information with your national data protection authority;
- if our processing of your personal information is based specifically on your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. This includes your right to withdraw consent to our use of your information for direct marketing purposes;
- you have the right to obtain from us, under certain circumstances, your information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form so you can reuse it for your own purposes across different services.
You also have the right to object to certain types of processing, including processing for direct marketing purposes.